A right pain in the neck!!!(and shoulder)

Hello everyone,

just a quick question. I have been referred to breast clinic due to finding a lump in my right breast and also one in the right armpit. Today I have been having pain in my neck and shoulder everytime I raise my arm. I haven’t banged anything or pulled a muscle just wondering if anyone can offer any advice.

Thanks
melissa xx

Hi Melissa27:-)

I’m sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time at the moment. I’m sure the users of this site will be along to support you soon.

In the meantime you might find it useful to read the BCC booklet ‘referral to a breast clinic’ it contians information on what tests you may have. To read this on line or order a copy just use the following link:-

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/worried-about-breast-cancer/referral-breast-clinic-bcc70

Also if you need further support do give the BCC helpline a call and talk things through with someone who will offer you emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 600 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 9.00 to 2.00.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Hi Sam,

thank you for the leaflet I will have a good read of it.

Melissa xx