A stupid question.

Hi signet

It might help to talk things through with someone on the BCC helpline.
Here you can share your concerns and how you feel with one of our trained members of staff who will offer you a listening ear as well as support and information. Everyone working on the helpline either has experience of breast cancer, or is a breast care nurse, and has an excellent knowledge of breast cancer issues. The number to call is
0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and 9am to 2pm.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards
Sam (BCC Facilitator)

thanks Sam i will do that x Sorry if i sound a bit neurotic. Just getting annoyed at the minefield of cancer info out there. Just need to understand where i stand.

Horace, after reading the BCC website on gradings i agree with what you think as it ties in with my diagnosis. Will see what they say though. I never looked before cos i thought having written it all down it was fine. I think in hindsight altho i thought i coped well maybe i was just in a state of shock. I remember both of us cried for a few days off and on after speaking to her. We naively thought that the mastectomy had been a huge success and that my cancer was a lot less aggressive.

Anyway as i said i will let you know once i speak to them but its delayed at mo as we are snowed in by few feet and cant even get to the Borders General which is five min away. Fire brigade and ambulances snowed in too. Its like a scene from the Day After Tomorrow. Boys have built a fantastic gigantic igloo tho!! Sure it will still be here melting mid July!

signet
i think all you emotions and reactions sound very normal
I think to get a diagnoses of breast cancer whatever stage or grade makes you very upset angry pi**ed off sorry for yourself vunerable, alone etc etc and why wouldn’t it.
I think i can safely say that probably all the women on this site have gone through all these emotions, and this site is a great help because only the women with this disease really know what its like, and that can be a massive help take care Noz

thanks everyone who replied. I met the ONC and I am Grade 3 and Stage 3b if that makes sense to anyone!!! I think its that arghhhh

anyway feeling bit happier now so not going to get too hung up on that side of things.

I also had lunch with my pal yest with secondary and she admitted after a bit coaxing that she certainly isnt all clear. Not sure why she hasnt been entirely up front but posting about this sep cos not sure what to think.