Aches in left side

Aches in left side

Aches in left side Hi
Can anyone help. A week ago I finished 5 weeks of rads and 6 x FEC, after diag. in April and WLE on right breast. Now on Tamoxifen.
I am now 9 weeks post chemo, and my bowels still don’t seem to be what I would call back to normal, I also have like a dull ache/discomfort around the stomach area. on my left side.
I have mentioned it a couple of times to the Dr’s at the hospital and they keep telling me it’s the treatment still working it’s way through my body, after 9 weeks? I was told take paracetamol and gaviscon. I also feel a bit nausea at time, but have put that down to the Tamoxifen.
I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow to discuss it with her, but just wondered if anyone else has suffered similar.
Also suffer badly with aniexty attacks, maybe that is the porblem.

Regards
LoubyG

stress related. I’m wondering if it is anxiety related as although over two years since my chemo ended my stomach hasn’t been right for ages. I was diagnosed with ibs when I was on chemo but the dull/ache discomfort in the stomach area is a recent thing.I got fed up worrying about it last week and went out for a couple of pints and it was much better next day!

Hi Josiemarie, thanks for responding to my post. I have been to Dr’s, now on some tablets to clear up indigestion, and also being referred for councelling. The tablets are helping, but I think I might just take a leaf from your book and have a couple of pints as well, as I have forgotten what alcohol tastes like as I’ve not had any since April.

LoubyG