advice please

hi i am hoping that the experiences of some of you lovly ladies might help me story so far i dont have a lump as such but a definate hardness and my nipple is sinking inwards painfull sometimes but not always been to breast clinic had mam and usound told to come back next day for core biopsy definatly something there. had biopsy went for results told benign but want to do another as looks and feels like cancer still 4 probable cancer went for second biopsy nurse promised to phone with results as long as i still went to my app with doc she did benign again she said everything fine dont need to come for appointment anymore we are happy it is just chronic inflamation we will get you back for an ultrasound in 8 weeks or so.4th nov.i just cant get this feeling that they should have gone in for a look i have like a feeling of hollowness when i walk like there is a hole behind my nipple really difficult to explain maybe somebody else has had similar feeling also where my nipple has sunk inwards there is a blackness around it but i cant really see it as it has sunk dont know what to do now am i being paranoid i feel like i should be grateful for benign result but i cant get the feeling out of my head that i should push for something else what i dont know thanks ladies hope someone can help me bablicious

Hi bablicious

It sounds like you are struggling at the moment. Maybe it would help to talk this through with one of our trained members of staff on the BCC helpline. Here you can talk in confidence about your worries and concerns and you will receive advice and support. The number is free phone 0808 800 6000 and the line is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturdays 9am to 2pm.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Sam
BCC Facilitator