All plans change again!

Well I was supposed to start my rads today and I turned up to find out that …NO it was an appointment with the oncologist…who told me …NO she and I would decided on the Radiotherapy or not ???
Turns out my DCIS is Grade 2…so not so bad …and she said there was only a 15% chance of recurrence so it was more or less up to me to decide!!
She didn’t like me having any knowledge of what was going on and made it clear when I asked the questions I wanted answered…
Finally she said if I couldnt decide she would decide for me and when i asked her what her decision would be she said she would advise me to have the treatment!!!
What a long way round the block to get to the same place??? Am sorry but feel so frustrated by what seems to be a lack of communication between the depts or whatever…
I had myself all prepared and had planned to ease up at college with their support for the next 3 weeks and now I dont even know when the treatment will start! Anyway I phoned my lovely breast nurse and got it all off my chest…she was very kind. Incidentally this consultant oncologist had filthy nails and her boots looked like she’d come from a farm…not too inspiring I must say…
Maybe we just clashed or maybe I’m too sensitive right now but it wasnt a good start to out dr/patient relationship!..Thanks for letting me moan…luv to all…
Thialoz x