Anxiety

Hi Sue, Thankyou for replying to my post. Its comforting to know that someone feels the same way as me at least some of the time. Don’t feel quite so out on my own! I feel physically that I should be doing more and then push myself too far so and up feeling worse. I don’t want breast cancer to be my life but it does seem to have me in its grip for now. Hopefully as time goes on that will start to decrease. Anxiety is exhausting too. I’m glad that you are nearing the end of treatment. It’s like coming out of a long tunnel! So many adjustments to make but we have achieved so much too. I will look forward to seeing your posts and keeping up to date with how you are doing. Thankyou for taking the time to reply, I really do appreciate it. Good luck with the rest of your treatment and beyond . Sending lots of love to you xx

<Empty imported post>

Not sure if I sent my reply to the right place! Possibly should have gone to moving forward ,not anxiety! Just proves how new I am at this! So Sue who sent me such a lovely reply,I hope you get to see it! X