Any one near Rettendon/ Chelmsford Area

I’m due a mastectomy and LD on 20th September :slight_smile: xx

I am in Leigh on sea and had surgery at Broomfield hospital. Good luck with surgery and give your body lots of time to recover. I had mastectomy with DIEP flap in April 2013

I had mx with tug recon also at Broomfields, they are amazing there.
I’m not too far just at Hockley.

Good luck and definitely rest up!

I  too am in Leigh on Sea.  I was treated at Southend Hospital under Dr Robinson, but my recon will be done at Broomfields. under Dr Shaw.  I have  opted for the tram flap recon and have been told it’s a long waitlist.  I am hoping it will be done in 2014.

Debs x

I am in great Leigh’s so not far away. I have masectomy and reconstruction the end of aug and thank goodness all seems to be going well. Now on letrozole and just suffering from a free side effects. Hope all went well in sept. Bev

I have been diagnosed 5 weeks ago, unfortunately my mastecomy and deip flap reconstruction as just been cancelled at Broomfield, due to leg wound infection.  Hoping to rechedule in a few months and on tamoxifen to buy a bit of time for the delay.

I have found Broomfield an excellent hospital, and would love to meet up with anyone from the chelmsford area, for support.

Pat

Sorry it should have said started in Broomfield