Any others with these symptoms?

I had my diagnosis 10 years ago and after a lot of treatments I was discharched from hospital 4 years ago. However a couple of yesra ago I notice a small lump on my chest wall where my breast used to be, I wasn’t worried because it looked more like a cyst. I went to my doctors just to be sure. He thought it was a cyst but felt there was no need to do anything because it wasn’t infected. Six months ago it became infected and larger so I went back to the doctors to ask for its removal. He put me on his minor surgery waing list. It has taken 15 weeks to get to the doctors. When he began to inject the local anesthetic his expression changed, he felt the lump and went over to his computer. He asked if it had got bigger since I first saw him and I said yes thats why I asked for it to be removed. He said he did not want to go ahead and remove it because he felt another lump alongside the cyst. He has referred me back to the Breast Clinic, I know I will be seen very soon but I wondered if anyone else has had such an experience? 

Hi Popsiecord, 

I am sorry you are going through this difficult time. I am sure some of our users will be along soon to offer their support.

I have moved your post to theBreast awareness, signs and symptoms board in order to give users more of a chance to respond.

In the meantime please do call our support line at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about your experience and offer a friendly ear.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Digital Community Assistant