Anyone been diagnosed with fat necrosis?

Hello
Just wondering if anyone has had their symptoms investigated and the result has been fat necrosis?
I have pain, a lump, nipple retraction and a dimple on the edge of my nipple all on the same breast. I am waiting on my appointment at the breast clinic.
I have not had any previous breast surgery or rads, can’t remember any significant injury to my breast.
Am not trying to self diagnose myself.
Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and would like to share their story?
Thanks for reading xx

Hi Happygolucky280

I am sorry that no one has responded to your question as yet, I am sure someone will be along soon.  In the meantime, you may find it helpful to post on our Ask Our Nurses area of the Forum.  

There are some other conversations on the Forum about fat necrosis which might provide some answers for yuo, one of which can be found here.  If you type in fat necrosis into the search bar at the top right hand of the page this will bring up a list of all the conversations talking about fat necrosis.  Please feel free to join those conversations as I know you will be very welcomed.

I hope the wait for your appointment isnt too long and please do let us know how you get on at your appointment.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

Thank you Anna
X