ANYONE FROM LINCOLNSHIRE {GRIMSBY AREA}

I LIVE 10 MILES FROM GRIMSBY AND WONDERED IF THERE WAS ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO MEET UP FOR A CHAT AND COFFEE. WAS DIOGNOSED JULY 2005 ALTHOUGH I’M ALL CLEAR AT THE MOMENT BUT AM STILL SCARED. WOULD APPRECIATE SOMEONE WHO’S HAS EXPERIENCE OF CANCER TO CHAT TO.
SHIRLEY 52YRS YOUNG

Hi

I’m not from Grimsby but I do live in Lincoln, which is in Lincolnshire! Meeting up might be a problem but we could chat away here.

I was diagnosed in October 2007. I’ve had chemotherapy, radiotherapy and I am currently taking Arimidex.

Lynda x

Hi Wurly

how are you doing?

Sorry there are no replies from Grimsby but like Lynda i am in Lincoln.
If you need a chat, moan, have a worry please post on here and would love to chat about anything.

Chris x

Hi Shirley

I live in Cleethorpes. I was diagnosed with BC in January this year. Had my lumpectomy on 27th Feb and now i’m going through the dreaded chemotherapy. I had my first “dose” last wednesday and ive got another 5 to do!! Im 28 years old and have 3 young children, 2 of my own and a step daughter. ALL GIRLS…

I know there is a bit of an age gap but i’d like to know how you coped and how you are still managing with the “normal” life after cancer?

My plans are finish chemo…tamoxefen…radiotherapy…herceptin!!!

Emily

Hi

I have only just registered and seen your post.

I live in Immingham, am 51 and was diagnosed in December 2005. Still
clear like you. Would be happy to chat if you would still like to.

hello
ive just had to join this site

very scared of everything to come

would love to chat

im nr brigg