Anyone from Wimbledon/Kingston/New Malden?

Hi - I’m 47, DX Jan13 IDC - WLE Feb, clear margins and nodes but start chem next Friday - EC x 4, T x 12 as have Triple Negative …would love to meet up up with anyone in my area for coffee, chat and moral support?! Sophie

Hi Sophie
I live near Kingston, 41 with two young kids- diagnosed with IDC in December and have started chemo - I am having second fec this week. Happy to meet up for coffee chat with yourself and others in the area. ARe you at Kingston hospital? I’m at west mid. :wink:

Hi Sophie and Summer71,
I live in Wimbledon and am being treated at Kingston Hospital, 35, 2 young kids, diagnosed with IDC 2 weeks ago and had surgery last week. Would like to meet too.
x

Hi ladies
Good to hear from you.
I have also met a lady 43 - 2young kids - from Hampton and we are going through chemo on the same day! We are chemo twins both having had 2 x fec together, we may have a coffee next week- wiuld anyone fancy meeting up in Kingston ? If so private message me and I will coordinate;)

Hi Summer
I have private messaged but not sure if I am doing it correctly!
Sophie

Hi Sophie I have messaged you - lets organise a meet up for coffee soon :wink:
Anyone near Kingston welcome :wink:

Hi, Thanks for the private messages, I can’t work out how to private message you back! The only options seem to be ‘delete’ or ‘block’ - no reply! What am I doing wrong?? I’ve actually got to go back in for more surgery on Thursday (margins not clear and lymph nodes involved) so maybe meet up after easter?

Hi Zoe1234

Sorry you’re having problems with Private Messages (PM). You can click on the username below the persons avatar and it will bring you to a screen which allows you to click on ‘Send a Message’, this will do a PM.

best wishes

June, moderator

Hi Zoe
Sorry to hear you need to go back poor you - there are five of us in the area now so we will probably meet up nearer the 7/8th April so will let you know by PM - if you get them and you can reply on forum if needs;) look forward to meeting up - four of us are all currently on chemo - chemo club!! :wink:

I have sent you a PM message summer 71
I am 47 (birthday last week), have a 5 year old and a 7 year old, and live in Sutton and would love to join your meet ups
I am a little ahead of some of you treatment-wise as have my final chemo this week…think it will be a relief, rather than a cause for celebration
Hope treatment is going well and hope to hear from you