Anyone like me?!

I have secondary breast cancer in the bones and spine. Also the cancer cells have now spread to the Mengial fluid in my head :frowning: Currently on my third round of chemo and feeling rough. Would like to know how you’re feeling? Looking for a little bit of support, or anyone with same/similar diagnosis etc. Feeling lonely :frowning: xx

Hi June-October -you’ll never feel lonely on here. I have mets in lungs and bones but not brain so can’t help with treatment but one of the lovely ladies on here will be along soon to help you. In the meantime you might want to check out the other threads - I’m sure one of them is about brain mets where you might find some useful information. Rant and shout all you want here.
Huge hugs,
Hxxx

Hi June-October and welcome to the BCC forums

Along with the support here our helpliners are on hand with practical and emotional support for you so do feel free to call, lines are open weekdays 9-5 and Saturdays 10-2 on 0808 800 6000

There is a thread running which you may find helpful at the moment, here’s the link:

forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Living-with-secondary-breast/Brain-and-spine-mets/m-p/862547#U862547

Also here’s further secondary support and information from BCC which I hope you will find helpful during this difficult time:

breastcancercare.org.uk/secondaries

Take care
Lucy BCC

Hi june-october. Sorry youve had to join us here, but you certainly wont feel lonely. I have lung mets so cant help with symptoms sorry but there are lots of ladies who are in similar situations. But we all support each other here no matter where our mets are…we’re a very understanding and sympathetic bunch! 

Love and hugs…bev xxx

Hi,June October,so sorry,you are joining us but we are a very friendly, supportive bunch. I have mets in bones at the moment but there are ladies on here with mets in their heads that can offer you advice.

Please don’t feel lonely we are all here to support you and each other. I don’t think I could copy without the support of the wonderful ladies on here.

We tend to hang out on the lung & bone mets thread as they have been going a long time and are easier to find.
Please feel free to ask us anything ,advice,support or just a hug.
I’m sending you a huge hug,stay strong,Helen xxxxxxx