awaiting tests need to ramble

Hi everyone,

I just need a bit of a ramble realy,

I’m waiting for my appointment at the breast clinic (on the 5th) I have been waiting almost 2 weeks already even thought its an urgent apponitment as there are lots of nurces and drs off sick who staff the clininc :(.

Waiting is realy hard and as a single mum I dont realy have any one to talk to at odd hours when my mind starts working overtime.

I am 31 and have an almost constant pain in my left breast, it was intermitent at first and I put it down to comeing off the depo injection,

That was untill the other week when I developed a rash in the area and a nipple distarge. I feel sick and tired all the time an have had a run off illness just lately but I’m now starting to worry as the milky distarge I have had has turned bloody and my nipple is turned in :confused: though I dont have any lumps as far as I can tell.

Any way thanks for listenting x

Hi Trinitymel
Welcome to the BCC forums, in addition to the support here please feel free to call our helpliners to talk through your concerns/queries, lines are open weekdays 9-5 and Saturdays 10-2 on 0808 800 6000

Take care
Lucy BCC

Hi there,

When you’re worried about something, and just want to hurry up and sort it out, it can be a horrible waiting game.

If you need to talk I am here.

Hope everything goes well for you xx

I know what you mean, the statistics for our age is so low (I am 33, non smoker, fit and healthy, no history of breast cancer in the family as far as I know). But hopefully you get the all clear, it’s just waiting for results that can make you do anxious.

I really hope you’re alright, please feel free to write, I have found this site really helpful when I feel myself getting down or anxious xx

Hope you’re ok and not in too much pain. In the meantime could you call your GP to ask if there is anything you could take to relieve the pain and mention your ulcers. Hope you’re ok xx