BCC Fashion Show Cymru!

Hi All,
I just wanted to share with you my amazing experience on Wednesday night of being a model in the first BCC Fashion Show to be held in Cardiff. It was absolutely fabulous to meet such wonderful women and one man who have all been through similar experiences and to be pampered and spoiled all day! It was exhausting but exhilirating and I would encourage anyone to apply for any of the BCC Fashion shows. You will have an unforgettable experience!! If anyone had told me 7 years ago when I was first diagnosed at 32 that I would be up there confidently strutting my stuff and even changing in front of people and not batting an eyelid I wouldn’t have believed you but here I am at just 40 and I just loved it and it has helped so much with my confidence.
Here’s the link to footage of the show if that’s ok with the moderators. I’m the Anne in the footage - rather over-excited on the night!!
walesonline.co.uk/videos-and-pics/videos/2010/02/25/breast-cancer-care-cymru-fashion-show-91466-25913514/
Anne xxx

really enjoyed watching the clip, looked great fun. Many thanks for posting

Looks like you all had a blast!

Thanks for posting the link.

Hxx

Thanks Anne. Just watched the link, how fantastic. You all looked wonderful and had such fun. I live in this area and will be looking out for the next one.
Annysxx

Thanks for posting the link Anne. You all look amazing. Wish I could have been there to see it.
Leah