Brachial plexus

Hi Ramade how are things .I seem to take 1 step forward and 2 steps back .More scans needed for me xx

Hi Hannah, so sorry to hear this. Hopefully if they do operate they will take it all away from the sacrum and you will feel more comfortable. i had mri on Wednesday whole spine and brachial plexus, i know it’s got worse just hoping they can do something and not a heavy chemo all over Christmas. i’ll let you know.

thinking of you

Ramade x

Hi Ramade , hopefully results not as bad as you think .Will keep you posted about what’s happening, .We Just have to keep going as always , yes do let me know how you get on xxx

Hi Providencez I didn’t lnow about booster jabs or keto diet will look into it .Know a little about immunotherapy, which sounds really hopeful…You seem much more positive today , which is really good . Thanks so much for information, and hopefully you will get 2nd opinion .Take Care

Hi Providencez, I literally looked it up straight away, after seeing your message.Wow you have certainly looked into things for your wife .Am really interested in the immunotherapy, maybe my tumour has to shrink a bit more .Will certainly mention it to my oncologist, thanks so much you have been so helpful.

Hi Providencez I am under London hospitals , but it’s definitely worth a mention, have written everything down , maybe they trial it here .You have certainly researched everything, it’s so interesting,hope your wife gets on ok

Hi Ramade , am sorry Ure Results weren’t better .I don’t know much about cyberknlfe but it’s worth asking about .I have developed a fatty liver and lipids in my blood .Must be the treatment I guess , and awaiting operation date .Its I step forward, and 2steps back .If you can have radiotherapy in Ure neck , am sure that will help .Dam cancer hey , gotta keep going though Havnt we .Let me know how meeting goes , sounds like you are under a good hospital.Lots of hugs

Hi havnt been on lately, had the dreaded petscan yesterday, was worrying so much came down with a migraine.Nothing was going to stop me having that scan and the dreaded results .My cancer appears to be stable PHEW.Thats the good news still have large tumour on sacrum, biopsy in 2 weeks, which I am not looking forward to .So will update, when I get results, can I really be that unlucky Even if it isn’t cancer , they are still thinking of taking it out xx

Hi Hannah, ggod to hear from you. Don’t worry about the biopsy, I had one deep into the neck, he anaethatised the area first and i only felt pressure.

i,m hanging round the treatments thread at the moment struggling with capecitabine side effects but pleased it seems to be working.

good luck to you

hugs

ramade x

Hi Ramade lovely to hear from you , glad things have improved for you .Am just in a lot of pain from spinal tumour, they are a little undecided, what to do .So let’s get biopsy out of the way and see what it is .Will keep you posted xx