Breast Clinic Appointment Tomorrow

HI there
I have been reading this site since last week but didn’t feel able to post.
I am 45 and went to GP 10 days ago with a lump I found in my left breast. She said that she would refer me to Breast Clinic and would here in a couple of weeks. My appointment is for tomorrow and I am convinced I have breast cancer. I can’t explain it but I just have a weird feeling that it will be bad news. I am a nervous wreck but not falling apart ( yet) and am in quite a bit of pain which is making me worse. I have stayed away from Google as per the posts I have read on here and am thankful that this was one of the first sites I came across as God only knows what I may have come across.
Couldn’t read much from GP as was a locum so her usual demeanor was unknown to me but as I say I do have a feeling of inevitably if that makes sense.
My best friend will be going with me tomorrow, she herself was diagnosed with BC 2 years ago almost to the day and is now cancer free. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has posted on here, I feel so much more positive ( and at times quite emotional) just by reading your stories and advice. Anyway I shall hope for the best while fearing the worst, that way anything else is a bonus.
Thank you again to all you wonderful ladies. xx

hi wittykitty,
as you would have already seen, there is no easy way through this stage, but thankfully, you’re in the right place to get it sorted, mostly, it turns out to be nothing serious. if on the off chance it is, then the sooner it gets dealt with the better, bc is very treatable these days.
ann c