breast

i have a little lump on left breast near the bit around nipple and flat nipple on right breast and when raise arms right breast seems to flattern a bit while other stays the same as it always has been and right breast seems to be bigger around the side and front of breast left side armpit area sore when touch or lean on it could it be bc

Hi jessicachristine,

It sound like you’re having a difficult time at the moment. I noticed you have posted before and wondered if you had been able to discuss your concerns with your GP?

Maybe you would like to talk things through with a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The freephone number is 0808 800 600, with lines re-opening at 9am on Monday morning (opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 2pm.

With best wishes,
Anna, BCC Facilitator

yes went doctors had a xray but that was chest nothing to do with armpit as been told should be scan they do around armpit area they not even checked bloods or anything i keep feeling drained and ill