chmo.

hi, just on my 3rd chemo. treatment, just wondered if anyone else is in the same boat?

Hi kittycarr
Try the thread anybody starting chemo july/august which has posts from lots of us on or coming up to 3,
Ali.

Hi kittycarr and welcome to the BCC forums

I am posting a link to our 'chemotherapy publication which you may find helpful, it contains information about our other support services which you might find useful at some point too, including our helpline:

breastcancercare.org.uk/healthcare-professionals/publications/quick-order-list/*/changeTemplate/PublicationDisplay/publicationId/109/

Best wishes
Lucy

Hi Kittycar

I’ve just had no. 4 chemo so only 1 ahead of you, my first three were FEC and 4 and 5,6 taxotere.
Don’t know which chemo you are on.
My taxotere on session 4 has been tough with many more S/E than FEC.
Hope you’re getting through it ok, I’ve learnt to just listen to when my body is tired, no 2 days on tax seem to be the same!
Rest when you need to, I’ve been very emotional since session 4 and seem to be crying alot of the time.
I really appreciate the good days when you don’t even know you’re having treatment.

Hope you’re getting through it ok, keep marking the sessions off and get fit for your no. 4 session.

Scone

xx