citalopram and tamoxifen - anyone ?

Oh, Choccie, this makes me so sad reading this having met you (and 2 of your gorgeous daughters) in person. I know a tiny fraction of some of the cr*p that you’ve been through (more than many have to deal with in a lifetime) but you seemed such a strong and upbeat person with a fantastically naughty sense of humour and infectious laugh - and it’s horrible to hear you so terribly depressed and down. Maybe by stopping Tamoxifen for a week or so will give you the answer as to whether it’s a chemical reaction or a natural reaction to all of the bullsh*t you’ve been going through.

I really hope you are both able to get the medication sorted so you are eble to enjoy life again. What was the point of all that chemo to be miserable!!

x

Thank you all. Increasing dosage to 40mg has helped a bit so am beginning to feel as if I might be human again soon. not quite there yet but at least I think I’m going in the right direction. Sandytoes you wouldn’t believe it if they wrote what’s gone on as a script for eastenders …