ct reults

went for a wig consultation and BCN phoned while having coffee just to see how i was, well she said my ct scan results had come back clear. How i held it altogether i do not know, having my bone scan tomorrow and feeling positive at this moment. And i came back with my new hair, its the first time since May 21st i have felt good about myself

yes getting some good news is a real boost and it does start to make you feel so much better - it seems after dx its just one bit of bad news after another - a clear CT scan is brilliant news and yes you are right to feel good about it and celebrate - so hair and clear scan brilliant just now need the bone scan results to come up trumps and you will be flying xxxxxx

I know that feeling:smileywink:After having been told that 13 lymph nodes were involved with cancer and that I was high chance my cancer had spread, getting that all clear ct scan phone call was the best. Am happy for you. I was never offered a bone scan though and its interesting how hospitals do things differently.  All the best for the rest of your journey.Keep feeling good Gal x