Cumulative effects of CMF

Hi,
Pattie just another thought. I was posting with a fab group on here all having chemo at the same time and we did not find that every one got worse. From memory number 2 was better than one, as if your body is more ready for it or maybe that you are more knowledgable about what to expect. We did find that what had a bigger effect was how the appointment went. So when we were in and out, no vein trouble and relaxed it was much easier afterwards then when an appointment had been made stressful by what happened during the appointment,major vein hunting, concern about results or even life at home.I always ate a large cooked breakfast at the hospital before I went in. This was so I had something nice to think about going to on the way and also to line my stomach. I was never sick or even nauseous, so it worked for me. I had a lot of other dodgy side effects if you think I was lucky :frowning: My best bet would be to plan lots of great memories and days out when you you know you can enjoy them so you get lovely bits to look forward to inbetween. We all know how it is and you are most welcome and entitled to moan your head off, I know I did.
Angel be careful I was told that alcohol intensifies the effects of chemo if taken straight after but clearly it would be out your system quite quickly. Sounds like a question for the BC nurse.Wishing you a lovely weekend whichever answer you get
Lily x