Cyst and worried

Hi All
Last year I suffered from a very swollen bleeding cyst which after visiting the BC I was given Antibiotics and it cleared up within 3 weeks.
6 months down the road I have discovered another lump (just below my nipple)and breast was sore.
Another visit to the BC more antibiotics and return visit 2 weeks later. A scan showed a black mass which the doctor thought was a cyst.
He inserted a needle and drew thick fluid out of the area. He said he wasn’t going to send it off for tests as he was confident it is just fluid out of the cyst!
He said the lump may take upto 6 weeks to disapear and if not gone by then to book another appointment with him.
This was 2 weeks ago, the lump is still their (no smaller)its hard and I am now getting the odd shooting pain in my breast towards my armpit. Not sure if this is normal after having the cyst drained or should I be worried? Six weeks is a long time to wait especially as the fluid wasn’t tested. Any thoughts or ideas? anyone had the same symptoms?
Thanks for listening
Safeangel x

Hi safeangel

Welcome to the BCC forums where you will receive lots of support from your fellow users, in addition, please do feel free to call our helpline where you can speak to someone in confidence about your concerns on 0808 800 6000, it’s open weekdays 9-5 and Sat 9-2.

Take care
Lucy