DEODERANTS

DEODERANTS

DEODERANTS Hi i hope that someone out there can help me,i’m sure someone mentioned in a post about a deoderant that could be bought in super drug, i meant to write the name down and forgot to.
I have been going without since my op in february,but now the weather is warming up feel that i need to get some…

Hope you can help

thanks very much

Jax xxx

I use a deoderant called ROC which was recommended by my chemotherapy nurse as it does not cause lymphopedia. it is for sale in Boots and Superdrug and I find it very effective

oR IT COULD HAVE BEEN THE ICE STICK - £4.99. (also at Holland and Barretts)

Joy x

jax i got one from superdrug called BIONSEN japanese spa minerals, its a stick but they do do other stuff too,
its aluminium free. think it was about £2.50

kim x

thank you … …all very much all these names i’ll just get my pen
before i loose my memory again…now where did i put that pen…

Jax xxxx

Useful info Dear August and all

If you would like more information on lymphoedema there is a good factsheet produced by Breast Cancer Care on this site. You can download it at breastcancercare.org.uk
/docs/lymphoedemasept04updatedaug05_0.pdf

Also there have been numerous discussions on the chat forums about the link between breast cancer and antiperspirants. breastcancercare.org.uk/content.php?page_id=1940
&forum_cmd=24&forum_id=22&topic=923&post=5916#5916 will take you to a recent one.

Hope this is useful
Breast Cancer Care

Deoderant ’ Toms of Maine ’ natural deoderant, sold at health food shops.
£3.80 roughly, keeps you smelling nice through out the day.

deodorant i got a very n ice smelling aluminium free deodorant from a website called human nutririon at www.newhuman.co.uk/. Cost just under £3 a roll on plus p/p which is the same how ever many you buy. can be paid through pay pal too. a mixture of citrus and aloe vera.