Diagnosed last week

That’s what I was thinking, I don’t want to leave it too late.

Cakes and Prosecco methinks!!!

Well done Mai!!! Someone rang the bell last week when it was my first treatment. I can’t wait till it’s my turn now.

Cassie x

That’s great news xx

Back home from op earlier today. Back 16th for results.

Well done Mai! Onwards and upwards xc

Take it easy and rest now Sy x

What a lovely idea! I think I’ll save some fireworks!!!

Well done Mai :slight_smile:
Well done to you too Sy. Rest up now but make sure that you do your exercises too.

Just about to get ready and do some light exercises. My nurse is ringing me today. Got a tingling feeling in my fingers, is this normal?

Thanks Debbie, just spoke to nurse about it. She said just to exercise hand as well.

Hi I think I’m on right thread , diagnosed yesterday after being called back after monogram and having biopsy , invasive bc grade 2 oestrogen receptive, booked in for WlE and sentinel lymph node biopsy , then surgeon says radiotherapy for perhaps five weeks , feeling scared angry , have been very very tired for the last few months could this little pest have any thing to do with that ? I’m 55 by the way x

Thankyou so much for your positive vibes xxxx I do feel there is light at the end of the tunnel I just feel that I’m being a pain for my family as I don’t drive , I have four daughters who are amazing and sisters who are stars ! Doesn’t stop you feeling a bit of a Bursen though x

amazing mail xxxxx

mai sorry that was meant for you!! typo! Great pic. can’t wait for mine!!

Thankyou , it is scary , but reading things on here is helping loads xx

Were you able to carry on working whilst having the rads ? I’ve been told it can make you feel quite tired ?

I work 9-2 mon to fri so will have to see xx

Got my results, all the affected area has been taken away. Awaiting appointment for radiotherapy for 3 weeks. Then back in 6 months for checkup then onto yearly mammogram program. Tears cried this week were tears of relief.

Great news, best wishes for your ongoing treatment and a healthy future x