Dippykate's rollercoastering again

So good to see you posting again Kate. You and your family have been on my mind a lot. I’m glad to hear of some improvement and really hope that your “mental fils” will show some improvement or stability soon. It’s a beautiful day here in South Wales - I hope you are getting some quality time with your family whether in the hospice or at home. Thinking of you xx

Hi Kate

Good to hear from you. Hope you’ve been able to enjoy the sunny weather this weekend (indeed hope it is sunny weather with you!). Keep picturing you in your room with the door open onto the garden.

Lots of love Kay x

Sending you massive but gentle hugs Kate, I am sooo pleased to see you are feeling up to posting.

I hope the hospice is nice and relaxing and you are gathering some strength from being there also hope you get a chance to spend some time at home as well, you so deserve the chance to get to do whatever you want to do right now.

Luv
Nikki

Hi Kate
I have been reading your blogs over the last couple of weeks and find them very interesting, particularly as I think the hospice you are in will be the one I will go to in time. There is even talk of me going in soon for a week to get medication sorted out, but first I am off on holiday.
I do hope that the pain in your stomach can be sorted. I am currently going through a ‘battle’ trying to balance pain relief against sickness and it is so difficult. I prefer the pain but only in the short term.
Lots of thoughts
Ena x