Dr Foster online

Hello

Does anyone understand what this website provides and for whom? A friend mentioned it in passing the other day - she is now on 2 weeks hols. I got the impression one could access it and see the average waiting time for a private consultation with a breast surgeon, maybe any surgeon.

Can anyone advise as I seem to be unable to access the site.

Thanks
D

Dr foster is a website which contains data comparing different things e.g. it has information on breast clinics and how many women were diagnosed at each, the number of mastectomies and breast conservation surgeries they did, and what services you can get there. you google dr foster and it tells you. I think it also tells you average times from diagnosis to surgery but I can’t remember.

dr foster went to gloucester in a shower of rain - my brother played dr foster in a play when we lived in jersey and was very good with his black mac and big brolly. I think he was about seven years old. I was five or so and got stage fright. so no-one saw my debut performance as a candle stick maker who went to sea in a pea green boat