driving whilst undergoing docetaxol

try this link, hope it works…

breastcancercare.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=29651

lizzy xx

Hi Lizzy.
All going well so far, although i only had chemo on Thursday, so it’s early days yet. So sorry you ended up in hospital! I’ve started being fairly complacent during my infectious days, but maybe i ought to be more careful.
Had no nausea etc so far. Feel a bit tired today, but not too bad.
Thanks for the link, i’m going straight there after i’ve finished typing. I think i’ll get mouth ulcers too as my mouth feels all tingly already.
Hoping i’m feeling ok next week as i start Heceptin Wednesday - more needles!!
I’d love for you to keep me updated with your progess as i really do think it helps to compare notes.
I’m going to get some glycerine based hand/nail cream as i don’t want my nails to lift off the nail-beds as has happened to some people.
Have you had any aching joints yet? I’m hoping to escape that one!
My 10 year old son is in Spain at my mums (she lives there), so that has given me an easy ride as i’ve had loads of appointments recently.
Anyway, keep me updated. I’ll keep infectious clean hopefully!
Love
Jo

Hi
I wear nail varnish all the time to help with keeping my nails ok. I have gel nails, which is a type of manicure which is set with led lights. I had previously thought they used uv, but i was wrong. The benfit is that they last for about 3 weeks and you don’t have the faff of taking varnish on and off. Cos its summer(my excuse) I have just had my toes done too.
x sarah