ER PR negative HER2+

Hi folks I just wondered if anyone with this type of secondary breast cancer that is in the right internal mammary gland got chemotherapy for it and if so how successful was it and what chemo was it. I have to get paclitaxel once a week on a lower dose for 12 weeks .Thanks very much for any information 

Hi Gina

Hopefully some ladies who are HER2+ will come along and help with your question although at the moment there seems to be lots of hormone positive, HER2 negative ladies on the forum. I was just wondering, as you are HER2+ why you are not having Herceptin or one of the drugs that are targeted for HER2+. Or maybe you will have it after chemo. I’m just curious and don’t want to cause any extra anxiety, particularly when you’ve only just found out what your treatment plan is. It’s always useful to us other ladies on the forum, particularly the secondaries part as we have treatment that’s ongoing, to know what other oncologist are thinking and doing. It’s a little library of references fir whenever we might need it!
Good luck with treatment when it starts

Nicky x