'everydaymatters'

In memory of Lorraine ‘everydaymatters’, a very dear friend who I met on here and who died 2 years ago today.
She was so full of enthusiasm and taught me so much, I can still hear her say ‘You go for it girl, you go for it’.
Until we meet again Lorraine
Mx

A lovely lady, rest in peace Lorraine…x

I can still hear her, well imagine what she would have said. We posted regularly for a number of years and anyone who was fortunate enough to talk to Lorraine would have found her to be the most generous of souls. Even in the midst of dark times for herself, her comment was always for us to live life for her. A true inspiration to many and gone too soon and sadly missed today and always by the darling buddies. Smile down on us buddy love Lily x

Thank you Magsi for remembering Lorraine. We all miss her on our Buddies thread and, as Lily has said, she was such a generous person with a lovely view on life despite her own troubles.
Sadly missed
Nicky xx

We talk about her often on one of the threads and she is remembered fondly. I never met Lorraine but still miss her posts.

Ditto, miss her posts, her pic always makes me smile, she was a true inspiration to all of us xxx

i didn’t ‘talk’ to everydaymatters, but I read her posts. I have read lots of post on here, but hers I remember.
Dx