Eyebrows

Hello… Just thought I’d let you lovely ladies now about a recent great find of mine.
I finished my 6 rounds of TCH 3 weeks ago, and although I’ve managed to keep my hair though using the cold cap, my eyebrows and eyelashes have all but gone. I have been pencilling on my eyebrows and this has been great but, I often forget, rub my head and remove them in the process, lol… Well, this week I was introduced to Wunderbrow! It’s a gel that you apply and it lasts, without budging, for about 3 days. It comes in 4 different shades and I’m really impressed with it. I’m using the blonde shade. I would highly recommend it. Takes a little practice to get right and can be removed with makeup remover but once you’ve got the hang of it, it’s amazing ! ?
xx

Thank you. I’ll give it a try!

p.s. Boots has £2.00 off this product at the moment

Yes, I had mine in boots.
Day 3 and mine haven’t moved?
Hope you find it good too x

I discovered wunderbrow as well last week! It’s brilliant. In case anyone is not near boots you can get it online. I found it on Live Better With who offer a price match so you should always get the same price! Here is the link: livebetterwith.com/products/wunderbrow-4-shades/ Hope that helps. Claire X

Hi - my eyebrows and lashes are disappearing fast (I’m on the T part of Fec-T), and am also forgetting and rubbing my pencilled-in smudges!  Does this Wunderbrow product require that you have some hair to attach itself to, or can it be applied to bare skin?  Otherwise I will just have to deal with a floppy fringed wig as a cover!  

Yes, you can apply it just to skin. It’s brill. I couldn’t imagine not using it now. Def worth a try xx