facts about reconstruction please

I have had a lumpectomy and radiotherapy, which has left me a D cup one one side and a B cup on the other, which is distressing to say the least and I was not warned that the difference could be so extreem.
I have been told I can have reconstruction by implant or by fat removed from my abdomin injected into the breast. I would like to hear from anyone who has had either done, letting me know what, if any pitfalls they found. I really am confused about what to do.

Hi Kellogs,

I have put for you below the link to the area of this website where we have an animated guide to breast reconstruction. I have also put you the link to our publications. If you would like to talk to someone in confidence about this then our helpline team are just a free phone call away, 0808 800 6000, lines open Mon-Fri 9-5 and Sat 10-2.

breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-information/treating-breast-cancer/surgery/reconstruction/breast-reconstruction-animated-guide

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/treatment-side-effects/breast-reconstruction-bcc7

Take care,

Jo, Facilitator