Feminine Dryness

Hi All, I use Sylk but also take omega 7 sea buckthorne oil caps. My homeopath recommended them. omega7.co.uk/, read more about them on this link. Boo

Hi

I can’t take anymore of this bl***y itching, as soon as i started taking tamoxifen i got this itching burning feeling at the front of my lady bits. I haven’t gone to the doctors as i’m soooooo fed up of being being prodded and poked at, the last thing i want to do at the moment is be examined down there.

Is there anything that you can just get in a chemist,i’ve tried vagisil which seemed to work for a bit. Any suggestions welcome x

Hi
My surgeon will not let me use a hormone cream but has recommended almond oil. On the bottle it says good for dry skin, that may be worth a try. It is certainly helping wih my dry skin everywhere else!
Also get Sylk on prescription.

x

Hi Darcyb - my sympathies! My experience was similar sooo… sore and uncomfortable and itchy that did eventually go to GP who gave me Betonovate and aqueous cream which did stop the soreness after a few days. BUT the thing that really worked was using Replens every 3-4 days for about 2 months. This helped with the vaginal dryness which stopped the itching and soreness. Only use it occasionally now if feel it starting to feel uncomfortable. Buy it from Amazon, post free and comes in a couple of days. It really is worth a try, before going to GP. Good luck - Marli