Finally diagnosed

Fantastic, take care of her matey but take care of yourself to

Brilliant news Bob, so pleased for you and Rosie. Glad you can move on and get on with your lives.
You are so right. I have absolute admiration and respect for the NHS. They have been brilliant and they care. Staff have gone out of their way to hunt out results, be friendly, to care and to support, as well of course as their amazing expertise in what they do.
So pleased for you both. tubular really is good news, if there is such a thing in bc. I chose to have rads but afterwards only had to see the oncologist once. He said when he discharged me “in the nicest possible way, I am hoping never to see you again” to which I replied that the feeling was mutual :smiley: So, glad the forums were here for you and, in the nicest possible way, hoping that you never need them in the future X

FANTASTIC NEWS !! I am so pleased for you both and I love a man who can cry , so dont worry about that. You can now look forward to the New Year with renewed optimism and have the strength to cope with whatever life throws at you both.
Sending you lots of love light and laughter and happy times together. You can plan a holiday now to celebrate. Love Tracyxxx

Fabulous news,wishing you both a long and happy life together,
All the best,Di.x

So very pleased for you both xxxx

Wonderful news Bob and Rosie!
So very pleased for you both!
Oooh I so love happy endings!
Take care
Lozza xx

Thank you for all your best wishes, I really appreciate it. Rosie is obviously very relieved and happy. Now perhaps we can get cracking on starting a family.
All the best,
Bob
x

Fab news, I’m so so pleased for you both xx