finger nails

Hi Guys hope you all well

Quick question nothing trival really BUT:

dont know if it is just me but i have noticed when i put nail polish on my nails it only seems to last 1 day then starts to come off , just comes away…on Tamoxifen

simxx

Hi simxx

SNAP! me on tamoxifen to…

I thought it might be the damage chemo did. (finished chemo last jan 06) they have never recovered.

Janet
x

Hi girls
Can’t help but I found my nails went brittle on Tamoxifen too, and still are now I’m off it. anyone know any way of helping brittle nails, and really really really dry skin too for that matter?
Thanks bye
snowwhite

hi cant say i had the sae problem as havnt had taoxifem, im on arimadex. but whilst i was on taxotere i lost most of my nails and now the ones i have are really strong and today my daughter has just put on a lovely polish! ill let you know how long it stays on for. as to dry skin ,i used almond oil especially when my skin was coming away from my fingers. hope this helps. lynn x

thought it was cheap brands i was buying…lol

nice to hear from you all

Janet, hope you are keeping well girl!!!

take care
Simxx

Hey Janet

Good for you oh and good luck babes

simxx

Hi, Nail problems develop if you have had treatment for breast cancer or not. There is a product called Magic Nails retails about £8.00 I get mine from John Lewis. I have’nt seen it anywhere else. It is very good though.
eileenmary

hey

magic nails cool will try it

thanks for that

simx