fluid

hi have just had a rotine 3 mth check-up,finished all my treatment last november (snb,ibnc.6 chemo,(fec) 20 rad all ok pretty stright foward.now the oncoligest has said i have some fuild in my breast.ne said it was nothing to worry about!!!
was just wondering if anyone else has expireced anythig like this.am having my first mamogram since i finished next week so if there is a problem hopefully it will show up.
thank you all
am just feeling parinod

Queenie
I developed lots of fluid in my breast a few months after rads. They said it was nothing to worry about and that it would go eventually. Hopefully yours is the same. The fluid is still there 5 months later but I am not worried about it. I think its just like lymphodoema but in the breast not the arm.
Sue

Hi, I also developed swelling and pain in the breast about 4-5 months after rads finished, and a scan showed up lymphoedema. My boob seemed fairly large compared to the other side, for quite a while, but it has gradually all settled down, and i find that wearing a sports bra keeps things comfortably tight and helps prevent it reswelling.

Hi Queenie I am 2 and a half years down the road since lumpectomy and I still have fluid at operation site, its a common side effect,had fluid aspirated last year after 1st mammogram but 1 year on fluid still there, it doesnt cause a problem if its only a small amount so dont worry. Take care Elena Mae

thank you am glad iam not the only one!!! ![](/sites/all/libraries/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif) back to work full time and at the moment am feeling like iam getting back to my old life.
hope you are well and life is treating you well
take care queenie