for elaine ,cathy and karen

for elaine ,cathy and karen

for elaine ,cathy and karen hello all hope you are all ok ,just wondering how life is with you all after our cyber holiday!! i think we must all be in rehab as its gone really quiet on here at the moment,finished rads today but have been pencilled in for another scan ,bit worried at the moment as i was hoping to get back to work etc. still ive faced it before and i know i can again . speak to you all soon i hope love lynn xx
ps elaine i could do with some yellow hugs today!!

hugs only poking around in forums and found you!so sounds you in need of hug and sending you big ones-on understanding you could send some back as like you things bit up in the air again and waiting for underarm ultra sound bone scan and ct and also feel that as soon as we try to get on we get knocked back.
Gosh read this back and think lm verging on grumpy old women status and lm only 21!-okay 47!!!
hugs love sharon xxxx

aroma and taffy sending you both big hugs your both having a rough time at mo…hope scans go ok for both of you.

karen x

thanks hi taffy thanks for the cyber hugs sure neede them yesterday as on a high for finishing rads and hoping to return to normal!! and now have to have a follow up scan ,so fingers crossed everthing will be ok . hope yours turn out the same sending you back hugs.take care and let me know what happens ok ? love lynn xxx

Bit Late BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, YELLOW HUGS TO EVERYONE

SHALL WE DO SOMETHING EXCITING AGAIN…HOW ABOUT BEING GROUPIES FOR A WHILE

LOVE YELLOW RIBBONS YELLOW SUNSHINE AND CROCUSES FOR EVERYONE…

THOUGHT YOU HAD GOT AWAY WITHOUT DIDNT YA!!!

SPEAK SOON

GOING TO PUT ME YELLOW JAMMIES ON NOW AND GET SOME SHUT EYE…SWEET DREAMS TO EVERYONE

LOVE ELAINE