Found a lump..then another...then another

Hi. My names Vicky and I’m 35 years old. I have 3 children and a husband. I’m new here and this is my first post.
On Saturday morning I was stood in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil when I brushed my hand over the top of my breast toward my armpit. I immediately felt a lump. It’s on my right breast at the top and slightly to the side. I don’t have lumpy breasts so knew this wasn’t right. I checked my other breast and couldn’t feel anything similar. It’s hard about the size of a 5 pence peice and doesn’t move. There is no pain or tenderness.
I showed my husband and he can feel it too. Anyway I went to the doctors Monday and the nurse found it straight away. She has referred me to the breast clinic.
The next day I was on the loo having a feel of my lump and checked elsewhere on my breast. I found what feels like a similar mass at the 12 o clock mark along the same line of the other lump…I completely freaked! It doesn’t hurt or move. I phoned the helpline on here and spoke to a lovely lady who said just to wait for my breast clinic appointment as it doesn’t change the urgency of needing to be seen- in a clinical sense.
Well last night I found another lump…same breast, lower down nearer the nipped, this one feels like the nib of a pen, it feels quite spiky if that makes sense. Again no pain. Surely this has to be cysts? I don’t know what to think or how to feel. Has anyone found more that one lump?

Sorry for such a long post.
Vicky x

Hi Vicky, sorry your going through this , the waiting is the worst and the mind goes into overdrive. I’ve not found multiple lumps, I had a papilloma exactly 2 years ago, and now another problem in same breast and waiting for my urgent referral appointment , and within 3 days the dimpling has got worse and in pain so mind going mad, but what I can say is the relief when you get your appointment. So sending hugs Julie x

Hi Julie. Thank you so much for your reply. You’re right, the waiting is really hard, mind goes into overdrive. I really hope your appointment comes through soon for you too and is good news. I’m trying not to poke and prod now because it really serves no purpose at the moment, easier said than done though! Keep in touch with how things go with you? Xx

Hi moggy, thank you so much for your message. I’m sorry you are in a similar situation as me. I keep thinking perhaps it’s a good thing there is more than one, maybe it means they are harmless cysts.

I know there is no use in worrying, non at all but that doesn’t stop us doing it does it. I will be glad when my appointment comes through. Have you had a date for yours yet?
Keeping everything crossed for us all xx

Honestly, I’m in tears reading these kind messages from you all. It’s so comforting to know I’m not alone in how I feel. Sometimes we need a reminder of that.
Moggy, I’m sending so much love and luck to you for tomorrow. I really hope you have good news.
Cartwheel, what a strong women you are, going through treatment and still supporting others! Keep going!
Thank you all so much x

Thank you ladybowler :heart::heart::heart:xxx

Moggy
I want to wish you lots of luck today for your appointment. I will be thinking of you. Please let us know how you get on xx

Oh wow!! That’s amazing news, I’m so happy for you! I bet you are beyond relieved. It’s so great to here good news. Lots of hugs to you, celebrate with a glass of something tonight xx

hi Moggy,
So pleased for you, excellent!
ann x

I am going though the same as you at the moment and am thinking the same. I have 4 lumps in total, all in same breast 2 are around same size as a 5p hard smooth and dont reawlly move and other 2 small and have a different feeling. And are in same area as you apart from the nipple one. Mine do feel a little tender. Suerly they have to be cysts or fibroadenomas. xx

Hi Tanny.
Sorry to hear you have found some lumps. It’s a very scary time. The more time that’s going on, the more I’m convinced that mine will be cysts or fribroadenomas. I think it would be extremely rare if this were to turn out to be anything nasty.
The fact that yours are in a similar place to mine, must be a good sign right? Perhaps it hormonal or something.
Have you been to see your GP? Xx

I hope it is for your sake too Hun. I haven’t got an appointment, I saw the doctor 1 week ago but haven’t had my appointment through yet x

Do yours move freely? X

No mine don’t move x

I think mine don’t either . The top part feels like it does but underneath is fixed x

So I’ve had my appointment through, it’s this coming Saturday at 8:30am. Relieved I have a date but nervous too.
How has your appointment gone Tanny? I do hope it was good news x

Hi Hun. Just come back a little while ago. Good news … just fatty lumps ? Xx

That’s great news!! Did they do scans or biopsy? X

They examined me first then scan. Doctor who examined me said straight away he weren’t concerned. I instantly felt calmer. But wanted scan to double check. Scan showed nothing suspicious. When I got results they said fatty lumps. Woman as they get older start getting fatty deposits on their breasts. Xx

That’s so reassuring to hear. I’m so glad it all went well for you. Celebration tonight for you! Keep everything crossed for me please xx