Good bone mets check up today

Hi all,

I know there is a lot of sad news on here at the mo and you all have your own difficulties that I hope you can find the strength to deal with but I just wanted to say on here that I’ve had a 3 month check-up today and the results of a bone scan show my bone mets appear to be stable and no worse than they were 2 years ago. The onc was very pleased and said I looked so much better now (I’ve had to have low dose prozac to cope with the side effects of zoladex and arimidex - long story) so the drugs seem to be managing things as well as I can hope for at the mo. Back in 3 months to see her and keep on with the zometa drip.

I’m off to visit my sister in London tomorrow for a few days, snow permitting!, and will really enjoy it now.

Hope this can provide some encouragement for those of you struggling with this rubbish disease.

Peace and strength to you all at this difficult festive time.

Liz

thats great liz, it is always encouraging to hear good news.
love reneexx

Great News Liz, the news I like to read. Hope you continue to keep well. Enjoy your well deserved break with your sister. Much love Val

hi liz
brilliant news, have a great time away, i am so pleased for you
love galen xx

It’s always good to hear good news like this. Long may your bone mets stay stable.
Best wishes
Judith

What a nice Christmas present for you, congratulation.

Linda
x

Always good to hear good news ,well done and enjoy christmas , i also had good day yesterday last chemo fingers crossed for a while ,Staying on herceptin ,also going on hormones letrozole ,never been on hormones before ,any advice please ?? happy xmas everyone luv barb xxx

Thanks Lizcat for sharing your good news with us. Like me you can let your hair down and enjoy Christmas. Have fun
Nicky x