Hair has fallen out twice!

I have had three courses of FEC and three of Docytaxol finishing on 21st Jan. My hair started growing back grey, albeit with ‘male pattern baldness’ to about 0.5 cm then on the 18th of feb it all fell out again. It was like insult to injury! Now I have minimal peach fuzz and it is not growing as fast as it did the last time. Still have no eyelashes, eyebrows or body hair. Has anyone else had similar and ended up with a full head of hair? I was hoping to go hatless in the early summer!

Hi Abitttoosquashy and welcome to the BCC forums
Along with the support you will find here our helpliners are on hand with practical and emotional support for you on 0808 800 6000, lines are open 9-5 weekdays and 10-2 Saturdays

You may find the following hair loss support and information from BCC helpful :

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/treatment-side-effects/breast-cancer-hair-loss-bcc54

breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-hair-loss

Take care
Lucy BCC

Bumping this post

Hi Abittoosquashy,

So sorry to hear this happens, I have no advice as still in treatment, are there signs of regrowth now? I sincerely hope so.  I have heard that people lose their hair again after treatment is over, but it does then come back as normal - I wish you the very best/

Big hugs

Love Su XX