HAVE DECLARED A SMILING DAY

HAVE DECLARED A SMILING DAY

HAVE DECLARED A SMILING DAY Good morning everyone,

Lets for just one day have a smiley day, so what the weathers c…p we are feeling c…p inside and out, but lets just so everyone a smile today, if they are good too us, or we find they are annoying them, lets just smile a really big smile, that’ll show em…lol

So where ever you are what ever you are doing lets all have a good grin at everyone we meet, when you smile, think of everyone on this site cos they will be smiling with you.

How about it…LETS JUST HAVE A SMILE DAY…

Enjoy your day and keep smiling even if you do not feel like it, am sure it will make you feel a little better.

A big Hug and smile for those of us who cannot do it due to lack of energy, or strength to do so…

DONT WORRY BE HAPPY EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

(Thats from my career as a bob marley look a like…see cyber holiday}

Love Elaine

PS WHEN ARE WE ALL GOING AWAY AGAIN???

am smiling!1 even though its pouring with rain here. where di d the summer go? i blame the glastonbury lot!! good day to have a smily day , feel a bit fed up today ,have an appointment with hospital on monday and am a bit worried re shoulder pain, and have a sore place under other boob! anyway keep smiling everyone summer is there somewhere. love lynn xx

Smile or Leer? I smiled a lot today!! My lot wondered if I was trying to pick someone up! Cheek but hey it sounds like a good idea do not know what Hubby would say though. Still a change is as good as a rest!
Good Luck with Appointments and Keep smiling. Lots of positive thoughts to you with a hug.

Love Treakle XXXX

WILL TRY THE SMILE… but got sinusititis so bit uncomfortable in the nasal region at mo’
Hope all goes well tomorrow Lynn.
We’re off to Penzances tomorrow til friday so will catch up with you later in the week.

love
karen xx

Extend the SMILE Tried smiling all day today in the rain, during the hot flushes and while my OH who has end stage COPD was in bed with another chest infection - and it has worked, plus a glass of white wine. Lets keep SMILING.

Happy holiday Hi Karen

Happy Hols next week, speak soon

Elaine

Hello Hi Glad the smiling bit worked…sorry to hear about OH.

Take Care

£Elaine

Still raining But still smiling, Good Luck for tommorow Lyn, the pics are great.

Love Elaine