have I or haven't I????

Hello

I have been looking at this forum for a few days its a pitty I didn’t find it last week, in a bit of a state I have gone from finding a lump to having tests yesterday in 2 weeks. Its all a bit of a shock. I saw the Doctor on Thursday who seemed to think that my lump is nothing sinister, and I told myself he wouldn’t have said that if he didn’t mean it. Then I had to go yesterday for a mammogramme and ultrasound and then they did a core biopsy of the lump and of a lymph node. Now I don’t know what to think. Just waiting for the letter now to get the results. Has anyone had a similar experience. I am just hanging on hoping the Doctor is right.

Hi Debs,

It’s me Linda, Just found your post.

Best of luck with your results. Please let me know how you get on. Did they say two weeks for the results?

hi Linda

well just waiting for an appointment to come through about 2 weeks tho. seems like forever.

Deb

Hi Deb

Please call our helpliners for some one to one support, it’s hard waiting for results and sometimes talking things through can help. The number to call is 0808 800 6000 and the line opens at 9am until 5pm Mon-Fri and 9am-2pm on Saturday.

Best wishes
Lucy

Hi Lucy

Thanks for that I will definately do that they may well be able to help me make sense of everything.

Deb

Hi Debs

Sorry you have a need to join us on here

As everyone will tell you waiting is the worse time, once you know one way or the other then you can start to deal with it, however please remember 90% of lumps are nothing sinister, and they will check out lumps with mamogramme, ultrasound and needle biopsy so they can be sure of giagnosis.

This site is a valuable source of information as well as support

take care and keep posting

Linda
X

Hi Deb,

Just noticed there is another Linda on here, (Hi Linda),

Just wondering how are you feeling today?

Linda x

Oops strike that last message, just spoken to you on other thread sorry.

Linda x