HELP CALLED BACK AFTER FIRST MAMMO

HELP CALLED BACK AFTER FIRST MAMMO

HELP CALLED BACK AFTER FIRST MAMMO Hi all,
i am 32 i finished 8 courses of chemo in august followed by masectomy in september.
had my first mammigram last week and have just been called back for further tests, have just spoke to my breast care nurse who has said there are microcalcifications not sure if i spelt it write!! she said they think it is benign but have to do a core biopsy and then wait a week for results cant belive i have to go through all that waiting again very scared
Has this happened to anyone else out there?
any help will do
love clare

Hugs Clare.

I hope that the tests prove that it is just benign…The wait was the most difficult part for me…Pleae keep us posted on the results of the test.

We are all here for you.

Hugs Val.

Fingers crossed Hi Clare

Really feel for you the waiting is awful, I have read posts on this forum from quite a few ladies who have been recalled and then everythings been ok, so fingers crossed, will be thinking of you.

Love Lesley x

Hi Clare How worrying for you, this dreaded disease keeps us on the edge all the time, I do so pray that all will be well for you, and it is just a case of being extra careful

Best wishes, thinking of you

marge
xx

Me To Hi Clarey, i was diagnosed last jan with small lump, had lumpectomy and rads for 3 weeks, been on tamoxifen since. Went for my routine twelve month mammagram, nurse did a check to, and said she was confident everything seem ok, i got letter today to go back on Mon for further tests, i feel sick with worry, I broke down and cried and am still crying now typing this, When do you need go back to hospi for more test, GOOD LUCK WITH THEM

Karen

Rare Tumour Hi there, i was diognosed August 2005 with a Medullary tumour of the breast, had WLE, 8 FEC and 20 Rads, just wondered if there was anyone else out there that had a medullery? if so would like to hear from you.
lOVE TO ALL YOU lADIES. KEEP SMILING X

ALL OK AFTER CALL BACK Hi just to let everyone know that i was called back after my first mammo for a biopsy following masectomy , had to wait 2 weeks for results saw consultant today it was benign micro callsifications such a relief can carry on getting on with my life now!
love clarey

so pleased for you it must be a fantastic relief-go celebrate!!!
sharonx