HELP is this IBC or BC

Hello all … I’m new to this site so please forgive me if posted in wrong thread … I need some advice … Few weeks ago my left boob at the side near the nipple became itchy so I just scratched it . However later on night I noticed a strange rash had appeared like a purely blood vessel type rash and also noticed a numb spot edge of my nipple Weird sensation cos it’s itchy however I cut stick a pin in numb bit and still not feel it We’ll this happened again last Thursday so I went to see my GP last Friday and showed him the rash and the numb spot . He gave me eumovate cream for the rash and said if it’s no better in 10 days time then to come back and see him to be investigated further as he was baffled by the numb patch . My boob feels hot and both feel heavy especially when I wake up on a morning . During Sunday night early hours I was woke up with excruciating pain in my left breast never felt anything like that before it was horrendous . Yesterday rash disappeRed but tonight t’s back with avengence … I be ever so grateful for any advice I’m 41 next year I had cervical cancer back in 1999 when I was 26 so fad full hysterectomy and lymph extinct but still have my ovaries thank you for reading this
Xx

Hi pedi-dala

Firstly welcome to the BCC forums.  I’m sorry to read you’re having such a tough time at the moment.  May I suggest that whilst you wait for the other users to reply with their experiences you might find it helpful to give the BCC helpline a call.  Here you can share your thoughts and concerns with a trained member of staff who will offer you a listening ear as well as emotional support and practical information.

The number to call is 0808 800 6000 and lines are open weekdays 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Thankyou Sam, Much appreciated xx

My boob is still not right and now when I lay down in bed I sometimes get a sharp pain.i finally showed my husband and daughter last night he said I’ve got red patch and skin looks dimply .i decided ring des up this morning . However my dr is on holiday so explained to receptionist and within 15 mins the lady dr rang me back .i told her what had been happening and she said straight away I will refer u to the breast clinic and would I be available in fortnights time . So now it’s just a waiting game till I get my appointment through . It’s so itchy at times and still have numbness aswell… X