Help!!!!!!

Sparkler,

Been thinking of you all day and am drinking a glass of wine to wish you the best it can be. Hope things weren’t too bad and that you are back home in your ‘safe place’. Don’t know what to say about how you feel after Chemo but I hope you are O.K.
Love and Hugs

Normski x

Hi Sparkler,
just thinking of you and wondering how you got on today
love Jacquie x

Hi Normski and Jacquie

It was a long day as managed to persevere with cold cap (altho cried for 1st 5 mins and was gonna rip it off, but that passed once my head had frozen sufficiently!!). They faffed about for a start and I had to remind them to actually switch the machine on so that it could cool down to temperature before we could even start - but hey ho. Chemo itself was ok and so far I feel ‘ok’ - but on steroids up to and including 31st so supspect I will feel ok till after that - think that will be the telling time!

Its nice to be home in my pj’s and fluffy dressing gown

Thanks to you both
Hope you are both ok

How are you Norma - any further on with scans etc?

Love
S
xxx

Hi Sparkler

Me too am in my ‘comfort zone’ in my pj’s and fluffy gown. In the evenings if am not going anywhere have them on after my bath at 7 EVERY night! How sad is that.

Seriously though glad to hear you are over the first one and you still come out and find time to mail us. What a great girl. Luckily so far don’t know much about chemo, is the cold cap so you don’t lose any hair? How often do you have to have it?
Also have your periods settled down after the last trauma?
Myself I am off to hospital for my scans first thing on Friday. Did I say the clinic is called Post menopausal Bleed One Stop Clinic? Made me laugh, sounds like I need to fill up with something (lol).

I wish you and all of us all the best for 2009

Love
Normski x