Hi Alison

Hi Alison

Hi Alison Hello Alison

Sorry you’re so fed up with your frustrating experience but it was such a wonderful rant, it made me smile. Go girl go! I loved the end bit. I wish I could have seen the doctor’s face when you said that.

Isn’t it horrible living with the fear of cancer and feeling guilty because so many people especially on this chat forum have to live with the actual diagnosis. I am going back for a second opinion on 24th and every night when I undress and see the discharge from the nipple I go cold inside worrying that this is something sinister and that if diagnosed quickly I’d have a better outcome. Then I quickly and deliberately change my thoughts of cancer to positve thoughts that of course it is benign and the time-delay wont have mattered at all. But even when you appear to others to be OK and living life “normally” the fear is always lying there just under the surface. I wish I knew how to make it go away. If I find an answer I promise I’ll share it with you.

When I’m Prime Minister, I’ll let people go for whatever tests they feel will give them reassurance without any waiting period and without having to be granted permission from a male doctor first. What do you reckon my chances are of being elected?

Love, laughter and rant-soothing cyberhugs from P. xx

So Sad Hi

just 11 hours after posting my rant my wonderful beloved son passed away, he was only 22 and lived life to the full he was a soldier (the same as my husband) and only recently returned from Iraq - he died in a car accident

My stupid cysts have pailed into insignificance now as i deal with the worst nightmare any parent dreads

I know from reading these threads that you will all be sad too at the waste of a wonderful young life

Too sad for words

God bless

Alison

For Alison42 Dear Alison,

On behalf of everyone at BCC please accept our sincere condolences on the loss of your son. Our thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Kind regards
BCC Host

Warm Comforting Cyberhugs Oh Alison

How awful for you - like you say, it’s a parent’s worst nightmare and I’d just love to be able to gather you up in my arms and comfort you. I know that anything that anyone says to you in these circumstances will be wrong, but I couldn’t let your post go without sending you all my love. If you need me, I’m here.

Caring so much, P. xx

Thinking of you, Alison Alison

I don’t know what to say…except I am thinking of you.

Love
Christiane xx

message for Alison… Alison, no words can express how devastated I am for you with your loss. I have 2 sons and can’t imagine life without them. Life can throw some incredibly cruel blows…and this is the cruelest.

I send love, cyberhugs and support to you and your family and , as Philomena has said, we are all here for you if you need us 24/7.

all my love

Cathy

Thoughts with you Dear Alison,

Have been away for a couple of days so only just received your sad news…I am so so sorry you are going through this painful time in your life, like everyone else here I wish I could give you a hug and help share your pain…Words could not express I am sure what you are feeling…but one thing is for sure we are all around you holding your hands and sending our thoughts for you and your family.

Take care

Elainex

so sorry Alison I’m so very sorry, my heartfelt condolences to you and your family on your tragic loss

Louise

Alison

I’m so very, very sorry to hear your news. I have 3 sons and to think of losing one of them would be to painful to even imagine. Like everyone else I am sending you the biggest, warmest hugs I possibly can and to let you know that we are all here for you.

Julie xxx

Alison, there are no words just know that we are thinking of you.

Valerie x

More hugs Hello Alison

“When it hurts to look back and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your friends will be here.”

We all have loads of warm ,comforting cyber hugs for you on this site, dip in and grab a few when you need one or two, or a bucket full, we can arrange that for you.

Love
Rachel

So Sorry to hear of your loss Alison, my thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time.

love
karen

Prayers Alison, my thoughts and prayers are with you tonight. I can only imagine the devastation you are feeling at this time at the loss of your son

Cyber hugs to you

Marge
xx

Thank you all so much Dear all

over the past two weeks my world has been filled with saddness and heartache
However the kindness of others who have given comfort has really put my faith back where it should be, yes some days are really dark and others are just okay but i have tasks to do and for one I have stacks of thank you cards to write so i thought i would send a big fat thank you to all you cyber friends out there -

THANK YOU ALL

my prayers are with you all wishing health and happiness I may not appear to post but i am always following with interest and hope

Love
Alison
XX

Thanks for taking the time to post Hi Alison

It can’t be easy for you having to send all those thank-you cards but I for one, really appreciate you making the effort to post here again. Even if you don’t manage to post again for a while, know that you and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers for as long as it takes. And when you need to offload, there’s always someone here for you.

Love, light and unending warm caring cyberhugs, from P. xx

Still thinking of you Just to let you know, Alison, I am still thinking of you and your family.

Take care.

Christiane xx

Dear Alison
When you are diagnosed with cancer you think that’s the worst thing that could happen, but your experience puts it in perspective. It isn’t.
I too have a 22 year old son and couldn’t imagine the pain of losing him.
Thinking of you X

Dear Alison,

I’ve only just seen your post, not visiting the site often. My heart goes out to you with thoughts and prayers for God’s strength and comfort to envelop you during these dark days.

There will come a time when you find it easier to remember the joy you shared with your darling son, rather than thoughts of confusion and anger as to why something like this should happen. Unfortunately this side of heaven we are unable to see the whole picture of why these tragic things happen, but what we do know is that we are given strength and energy from the divine and from the love and prayers of all around us.

With love and light
Judy xxx