Hi everyone - a big wuss !

Hi everyone - a big wuss !

Hi everyone - a big wuss ! Havent been here for a while so just wanted to say ‘hi’ to you.
I had to go for my first mammo and echo scan since dx yesterday. I was dreading it incase they found something but also the pain around my scar as its rather hard and lumpy.
Well it did hurt but managed, then she came back in twice more to take extras and wouldnt make eye contact so started to feel sick and faint. Went into the scan room for breast and lymph scan, the doc walked in and first thing he said was ‘all is normal’ -THANK YOU GOD, i shouted and then burst into tears like a big wuss !!! scan was fine just 2 small cysts that are fluid filled and normal for the surgery i had. So i skipped out feeling so happy. I have to go and see my surgeon on Friday with my results and also had a blood test yesterday.
BUT still no hair -can you believe it i have been hairless for 12 months now as i started my chemo last oct 4th and finished jan 24th. I suppose it wont come back now so dont know what my surgeon will say on Friday about it. As long as cancer doesnt come back i can live with no hair.
Has anyone heard from jane in france? i emailed here weeks ago but no responce
love shirl

Jane in France Messaged this week about check-ups - appears about four below yours this morning in this forum.