How to send private messages

Hi All, 

Just a quick reminder that we do have a private message tool on the website.

In order to private message you need to click the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen on the forum page.

You then have the option to create a new message to another user by selecting the ‘compose a message’ tab.

If you are a very new user you may not be able to see the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. This may be because we wait for users to post their first initial post before allowing the private messages option in order to avoid spam messages.

If you have experienced problems or have any queries, please email moderator@breastcancercare.org.uk.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Digital Community Assistant

I am in need of help. I can’t find a way to post. I had stage 3 breast cancer in 2008. 4 surgeries. 7 months of chemo. 39 days of radiation, 29 minutes a day. Blood clots, infection, pneumonia, plus so much more. But I’m writing because I HAD A SIMPLE DOUBLE BEAST MASTECTOMY -NO RECONSTRUCTION, on October 23,2015. I had a huge bleeder, right side, and it caved my whole right side in. I had 3 drains, all taken out, then had to be drained by needle 2xweekly for 2 months, 1 a week for a month, tand am now getting a needle drain (so painful!) As needed. I am in SO much pain. And now cannot even breathe. Meaning I have to yawn to get air or lie down flat in order to get enough air. I can’t take it anymore. Please help