I have got my results

The results are all through 2 out of 13 nodes affected. Its a grade 3, see onc on Wednesday have to have a hickman put in for this to start

Not what I wanted to hear

But all I can say is bring it on and get over the with

I will beat it

Linda

So sorry to hear Linda. Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs and love,

L xx

Sorry your results were not what you expected Linda.
Sending you love and wishing you well with your treatment.

karen x

Hi Linda

Good luck with your treatment, let us know how you are getting on.

Cecelia. x

Linday

Just want to say good luck with your treatment. Hopefully you will find the waiting is worse than the actual treatment.

Lots of luv
Fiona
x

Hi Linda,

I know what you mean, the results are not what you want to hear. But there are lots of us grade three - I’m grade three with 3/16 nodes. Who knows what the future will bring? There are loads like us who survive, and then someone who was grade one may not. There are no guarantees.

I do everything I can to help myself - I’ve done the surgery, chemo & rads and am now onto herceptin & tamoxifen. I exercise & eat healthily, lots of fruit & veg. After that it’s in the lap of the gods.

I can only try to continue my life as if I have another 45 years to go (I’m 45) but make the most of every day. You can’t spend the rest of your life worrying - what a waste that would be.

I send you my best wishes for your forthcoming treatment. You will get through it and emerge the other side a stronger person.

xx