I have recently been told I have LCIS

Hi Gaynor,

I don’t think you’re mad at all!!! I’m happily single and not looking for a relationship so only have myself to consider. Actually I’m not a particularly positive person, but I found breast cancer a lot easier to deal with than I thought it would be. Not sure why – I think the fear of getting cancer was worse than the actual event – for ME anyway.

Never compare yourself to anyone else. At the end of the day, it’s how YOU feel about yourself that matters. We’re all different women from different backgrounds with different thoughts and feelings. The one common link we have is breast cancer. Listen to what other people have to say but don’t think that you’re ‘not doing it right’ if what you read isn’t like you.

Rambling a bit – just had a rather large glass of wine and feeling all cosy and fuzzy :slight_smile:

love,
Jacki xx

thanks jacki
hope your head is ok today (wine). you do talk alot of sense. well i’m cooking anice sunday roast for me and my girls and then this afternoon when they are with there dad I’m off to do some xmas shopping, take my mind off it for couple of hours. have you been watching I’m a celebrity get me out of here its brill, I watch it every year and I never tire of it.
you take care and thanks for being there
love
gaynor xx

Sorry I’m late in replying. I had mastectomy and reconstruction with an implant on 14th Sep. I go back to work tomorrow. I had a few problems with swelling, bruising and fluid post surgery but it was only uncomfortable not painful. It looks ok now, if only the other boob was as pert!

Love

Sandra

hi sandra
good luck with going back to work, hope you will be ok, you make sure they look after you. thanks for your comments always good to know how things can be even if unpleasent
you take care
love
gaynor xx