I REALLY NEED SOME HELP

Hya to all you lovely people out there,
I really feel that i have a cloud hanging over me,
I have been trying to find some information on my path report for my nipple discharge smear,
here are the results,
smear comprises proteinaceous debris and foamy histiocystic cells along with small flat groups of degenerate appearing epithelial cells,
i have had a mammogram and was then called back for us scan, no fna was done and now my gp has found a thickening of my left breast and is sending me back to clinic, just feel that i am being over cautious and dont know what to think, should they have done a fna,
your help would be appreciated,the more i look on google the worse i get,

Love and hugs
Sara. xx

Hi Sara
Please feel free to give the BCC helpline a call. Here you can talk through your questions with a trained member of staff who can offer you support and information. The number is free phone 0808 800 6000 and the line is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturdays 9am to 2pm.

I hope you find this helpful.

Best wishes
Lucy

I really dont know what to say, but you said you are being referred again so perhaps they will do FNA this time? Good luck, let us know what happens. I had a similar experience with a thickening in my right breast and have another appointment at the hospital (finally) tomorrow. But I cant help out with the path results on the discharge.

DONT GOOGLE, Please dont, I did and ended up in a right panic! Stay off there and try to get advice on here instead,I had to and it has worked wonders for my state of mind believe me. I hope you get a quick appointment.

Lynnette xx

I’ll second that Lucy, Lynette went briefly off her trolley but we pulled her back into the realms of normality!

Sheana x

hahaha yeah, you think? Well I guess it depend on your definition of normality but you certainly talked some sense into me and stopped me from panicking and diagnosing myself with 200 different illnesses I probably dont have!

Good luck Sara
Lynnette x

Damn…sorry Sara, I put Lucy. who is the nutcase now!!!

Hya Sheana, Lynnette, and poopy,
Think i might have already lost it, ha ha, three tenage girls driving me soft without me loosing the run of my senses, will do what you have advised and keep off google, any more advice would be most grateful,
Many thanks ang good luck Lynnette with you appointment, let us know how you get on,
HUGS
Sara

Hya all,
Had my appointment with consultant on tuesday morning, saw the main man himself, they have said that i have many cysts and
thickened benign breast tissue with ridges, and to top it off i have dialated ducts, they are going to keep an eye on me with yearly mammos and scans.
I would like to thank you all for your kind words and support through all of this,
many thanx
Hugs to you all.
Sara xxxxxxx

Hi I’mnew and really scared, I have discovered a small lump & after spending 4 days trying to convince myself its not there I have to admit it is & I know I should be stright down the doctors but I feel paralysed…help!

Pleased to hear you got on okay too. Good luck for the future Sara,

XXXX

dear maymay

don’t be paralysed, go down the doctors and find out what is wrong, honestly I felt better once I’d had the tests as I was able to deal with the problem once it was diagnosed one way or the other

good luck

Mole

Thank you, I have an appointment tomorrow.wish me luck!

Good luck maymay,please let us know how you get on.

Sara,great news!

Love
Dot
x